The week of Thanksgiving is notoriously slow for the arts, but that doesn't mean you can't explore the work of local artists this week. In honor of Small Business Saturday, we've put together a collection of our favorite local small shops to support this year. We've included our favorite pieces from them, and links to their online shops where you'll find holiday deals from now until Christmas.
Merry, merry! And thanks for shopping small. It matters.
1. Berry bowl, Mollie Jenkins Pottery2. Vegan Shampoo Bar, Blue Ridge Apothecary
3. Custom Holiday Cards, Cam Addison Designs4. Otomi Christmas Stocking, Larkin Lane Designs 5. Horse Print, Rays and Rivers Studio
6. Custom Monogram, Schuler Studio
1. Clutch, Council Studio
2. Skye | Malachite Necklace, Bent by Courtney
3. Naya Earrings, Bent by Courtney
4. Leopard Boots, Pursona
5. Necklace, EMMetals
6. Scarf, Larkin Lane Designs
Prefer to do your shopping in person?
Don't miss these local pop up events for Small Business Saturday this weekend!
Visit the Columbus Museum's Holiday Market!
Featuring the following vendors:
Sally Denham hand blown glass
Chattahoochee Wax Co. hand poured candles
Julie Bass Wightman necklaces
Macon Leigh Designs handmade jewelry