Our 2020 Holiday
Top-notch products from artists + small businesses in Columbus, GA.
This holiday season, artists and local small businesses are relying on our support more than ever. We're proud to share that our 2020 Gift Guide features items created or sold by small businesses and artists who call Columbus, GA home. We hope you'll join us in supporting them this season, and all year long.
1. African Oryx by Tony Pettis. | 2. The Mama Journal by Truths and Gratitude.
3. Flora Cuff by Bent by Courtney.
4. Gift Card for Classes at Yoga Redeemed.
5. Midland Ghost Sauce Gift Set.
6. San Pedro Guatemalan Textile Clutch by Larkin Lane.
7. Seat At The Table limited-edition print by Lulie Wallace benefitting Hope Heals.
8. 64 oz. Growler from Beejou Kombucha.
9. Match Cloche from Park Place Midtown.
10. The Columbus Print by DB Woolbright.
11. Assorted pottery by Addie Newcomer available through Columbus Museum's new virtual gift shop.
12. Bodhi yoga mat from River Flow Yoga and Wellness.
13. Abstract Christmas orament by Amanda Weldon.
14. Handmade Cocobolo-topped Teleporter by Silvan Guitars.
15. 9 oz. handmade candle in Tobacco & Honey by Chattahoochee Wax Co.
16. No Other Way by Niqo-sama available through Heritage Art Center.
17. Salted caramel apple pie by The Bakeshop Columbus located at Banks Food Hall.
18. Gilded oak leaf ornament available at Bloomers Columbus.
19. Goldens' Cast Iron Kamado Grill.
20. Royal Brown bowtie by Ida Joe's Classic Bows.
21. Cotton Field by Gloria Mani.
22. Seven.Zero.Six. t-shirt.
Looking for more ideas or a place to stay while you're here? Our community partners at VisitColumbusGA developed a Shop Local Holiday Guide that features more local small businesses, restaurants, and special holiday hotel rates if you or loved ones are traveling this season. Check it out here!